Friday 17 April 2009

Beautiful Being♥..



RUKSHANA KHANAM
In life you alway's have this one person that you count on, rely on and think the world of; be it your mother ,bestfriend or sister. I have this one particular SISTER that actually makes me who i am today, no-one ever could replace her existence EVER. I've written about this special person because in this world you never know who's your friend or foe, but for me, this beautiful individual is my bestfriend,sister+ just everything<3..> love,sincerity and honesty.
From me babhie, i give you the world's respect and a promise, i'll always ALWAYS be there, just right there behind you.
P.S- no bloody person in this world has someone like you, to help them guide their way, so thank you:)
LOVE YOU XxX

1 comment:

  1. Mashallah Shumi... so beautiful, and I agree, she is one of a kind! xx

    Regina

    ReplyDelete